Confined Space Awareness
Industry – Automotive, Cement, Chemical, Construction, Heavy Engineering, Metal, Minerals & Mining, Oil Gas & Petroleum, Other Industries like Shipping.
Item Code – O25
Participant Profile – Managers/Supervisors/Technicians
This course should be provided to all workers in a workplace that contains a confined space. It meets the requirement for Awareness Level training.
Self declaration of medical fitness.
8 hours (including assessment)
No of Participants
Upto 25 per batch
- Group & Individual exercises
- Suitable training hand‐outs shall be distributed to the participants
- Introduction to Confined Spaces
- Hazards associated with confined spaces
- Confined space entry procedures
- Controlling hazards & minimizing risks
- PTW & LOTO
- Roles of CS Entrant, Attendant and Supervisor
- Rescue provisions to be made
Participants will receive certificate for “Awareness Training”