GWO-Basic Safety Training on First Aid
Industry – Wind Power Industry
Item Code – GWO-BST-FAID
Participant Profile – Engineers/Technicians
This course should be provided to all personnel in a workplace. It meets the requirement for Awareness Basic Competency training.
Self declaration of medical fitness.
No of Participants
Upto 12 per batch
- Class-room and practical training
- Legislation – Global legislation, National legislation, First Aid guidelines
- Risks and hazards
- Human Anatomy – Structure and functions
- Serious and minor injuries – signs, symptoms and function
- Incident Management – Management of an incident, Safety awareness in an emergency situation
- Lifesaving First Aid – Primary Survey A-B-C, CPR, Obstruction of airways, Bleeding – internal and external, Shock
- AED Safety Procedures & Use
- First Aid – Minor to Serious Incidents
- Psychological First Aid
- Scenario-based training – Practise First Aid Techniques
Written & Practical Assessment
Certificates and Competent Person I-Card are awarded to the participants after successful completion of the course.