GWO-Basic Safety Training on Manual Handling
Industry – Wind Power Industry
Item Code – GWO-BST-MH
Participant Profile – Engineers/Technicians
This course should be provided to all workers in a workplace. It meets the requirement for Awareness & Basic Competency training.
Self declaration of medical fitness.
No of Participants
Upto 12 per batch
- Class-room and practical training
- Risk and hazards in the wind turbine industry
- Muscular skeletal injuries
- Spinal anatomy and posture
- Shoulder anatomy
- Symptom awareness
- Consequences of incorrect Manual Handling
- Causes of injuries
- Planning lifts – T.I.L.E. Principle
- Safe lifting techniques
- Scenario-based training – Practise safe lifting technique
Written & Practical Assessment
Certificates and Competent Person I-Card are awarded to the participants after successful completion of the course.