Industry – General
Participant Profile – Managers/Supervisors
This course is designed to impart skills & knowledge for workers of all levels including electricians, technicians, managers and supervisors who are required to work on or near electricity as part of their job role.
Self Declaration of Medical Fitness
1 Day Program (including Assessment)
No of Participants
Upto 25 per batch
- Group & Individual exercises
- Suitable training hand‐outs shall be distributed to the participants
- Understand basics of electricity (voltage, current, resistance, electrical circuit, components of electrical circuit).
- Identify common and specific hazards of electricity in use
- Inculcate safe observation and safe behaviour when handling electricity
- Understand the concept of managing electrical hazards
- Develop safe procedure to handle electricity
- Able to assess knowledge of employees on “Electrical Safety”
Participants will receive certificate for “Awareness Training.”