Rescue Training For Emergency Response Team – I & II
- Fire Teams and Emergency Response Teams responsible to rescue trapped casualties from height and confined spaces in plants.
- 48 hours (including assessment)
No of Participants
- Upto 8 per batch
- Class-room and practical training at client site anywhere in India
- Suitable training hand-outs shall be distributed to the participants
Getting Started: Introduction
- Expectations and Objectives
Introduction – Overview of Confined Space Entry Rescue
- Basic Considerations for Rescue
- Steps in Confined Space Rescue Process
Rescue Team Organization and Management
- Emergency response system for confined space emergencies
- Duties of the Rescue Entrant(s) and Back-Up Rescue Entrant(s), Rescue Attendant, and Rescue Team Leader
Sizing up existing and potential conditions at WAH & Confined Space emergencies. Protecting Personnel from Hazards within the Confined Space
- Monitoring Continuously, or At Frequent Intervals, the Atmosphere in All Parts of the Space to be Entered for Oxygen Content, Flammability [Lower Explosive Limit/Lower Flammable Limit (LEL/LFL)], and Toxicity, in that order
Ensuring that Personnel are Capable of Managing the Physical and Psychological Challenges that Affect Rescuers Entering Confined Spaces
Performing Entry-Type Rescues into Confined Spaces (meeting all of the following specific qualifying characteristics):—
- The internal configuration of the space is clear and unobstructed so retrieval systems can be utilized for rescuers without possibility of entanglement
- The victim can be easily seen from the outside of the space’s primary access opening
- Rescuers can pass easily through the access/egress opening(s) with room to spare when PPE is worn in the manner recommended by the manufacturer
- The space can accommodate two or more rescuers in addition to the victim
- All hazards in and around the confined space have been identified, isolated, and controlled.
Rigging and Using Rescue Systems
- Pre-use inspection
- Knots & Rigging
- Establishing Anchor Points for Rescue Systems – On the use of SARQUAD/4-Leg Anchor Device
- Using Rescue System in Hauling and Lowering Operations – On the use of Manual Retrieval System Kit
Victim Management – Packaging and Transferring Patients for Confined Space Rescue
- Patient Packaging and STROP/Litter Rigging
- STROP/Litter Hauling/Raising and Lowering Operations
Summary: What’s Next
- Develop Rescue Plan into their SOP after performing a drill
- Maintain Competency – Rescue Capability
Assessment & Certification
- Written & Practical Assessment
- Certificates and Competent Person I-cards are awarded to the participants after successful completion of the course.
“Karam Trainers involved throughout the past 4 days of training have proven that they all are very knowledgeable & committed to training & safety. The course content, documentation & practical exercises are very clear and easily understandable. They make the session very interactive…..I can recommend KTC as an excellent choice”
Peter B Fisher, Max Safe, New Zealand
“The training provided by Karam was very professional, interesting, well structured, informative & educational. Karam is committed towards safety with their world class knowledge, understanding of International requirements & standard practices on all subjects…. I would like to thank the whole Karam team involved in this great experience and I would recommend their services to all my colleagues in safety business and customers.’
Mason Fisher, Max Safe, New Zealand
“We learnt a lot from the Karam team. They all are amazing. Karam has bright future in ‘Work at Height’….Thank you for the Karam Adventure!”
Gert Foster & Barry Lottering, Gravity Training, South Africa
“I would like to say thanks to you for your spectacular services! Two days of Work at Height schedule has been completed, it was really very wonderful time for us.”
Narender Singh Rao, Cosmo Infrasolutions, Jaipur
“Advanced Training on Height & Rescue Training was very good. The facilitator was superb. He made the training very interactive. It was overall a great experience.
Surabhi Biswas, Vodafone Spacetel Limited
BUY OUR PRODUCTS
KARAM has an world class online shopping portal from where you can buy all its products.
We also take care of replacements and returns from the same portal. You can also track your courier status from the same platform.
Let’s have a world class shopping experience for Fall Protection Equipment by the world leader in the industry.