Fall Arrest & Rescue Management-Tower Erection
Industry – Telecom Industry
Item Code – FARM-TowEr
Participant Profile – Technicians
This course is designed for riggers to impart skills & knowledge to work on tower erection.
Self declaration of medical fitness.
16 hours (including assessment)
No of Participants
Upto 10 per batch
- Theory in classroom (20%) + Practical Training (80%) on tower
- Suitable training hand‐outs shall be distributed to the participants
- Hazard And Risk Assessment
- Fall Factor And Fall Clearance
- Anchorage Points & Installation Of Temporary Vertical Lifeline
- Fall Restraint
- Lifting Methods
- Equipment Inspection For Material Lifting And Fall Protection
- Basic Rope Knots
- Suspension Trauma
- Material Lifting
- Practical Exercises
Written & Practical Assessment
Competent Person I-cards are awarded to the participants after successful completion of training.