Vodafone is the world’s second-largest mobile phone firm and telecommunications service provider in India. Vodafone standard outlines the requirements for delivery of training and education of work at height skills on any Vodafone telecommunications work site.
Falls from height in the work place is one of the largest causes of death and injury. Vodafone has created a set standard of minimum requirements for all Vodafone Approved Training Providers to comply with. This Standard will also serve to train all Vodafone contractors to safely perform their task on-site using the correct methods and to follow safe practices.
The achievement of safe access to work sites and maintaining of good work at height principles consist of both practical applications and theoretical knowledge. Learners shall prove competence by means of a practical assessment as well as a theoretical test.
KTC is Vodafone certified training provider to offer various training courses in Fall Arrest and Fall Arrest Rescue and Climbing Equipment Inspections and Management.
For more information refer to https://www.vodafone.in
5 Reasons to choose Vodafone approved member companies
- Provide Vodafone training certification which is valid globally
- Simulated environments for practical exercises, i.e. roof top surfaces, ground base towers and storage facilities for climbing equipment.
- Proper management system for inspection, care and maintenance of training facilities, site apparatus and equipment in accordance with code of practice.
- Qualified facilitator and assessor who successfully completed a Train-a-Trainer program and approved SOP to ensure safety of learners during training.
- Annual audits to maintain Vodafone training standards.