Basic Rescue from Height
Industry – Automotive, Cement, Chemical, Construction, Heavy Engineering, Metal, Minerals & Mining, Oil Gas & Petroleum, Other Industries like Solar, Transmission & Shipping.
Item Code – TPA10
Participant Profile – Technicians
Supervisors and workers who are engaged in work at height related activities
Self declaration of medical fitness.
16 hours (including assessment)
No of Participants
Upto 10 per batch
- Class-room and practical training at client site anywhere in India
- Suitable training hand‐outs shall be distributed to the participants
- Suspension Trauma and its effects
- Importance of rescue provision
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Risk Assessment of site specific WAH areas
- Rescue techniques in different situations
- Anchor points and rigging, including edge protection
- Using mechanical advantage
- Inspection and Use of Rescue Equipment
- Post rescue Basic First Aid
Written & Practical Assessment
Certificates and Competent Person I-cards are awarded to the participants after successful completion of the course.