Industry – Automotive, Cement, Chemical, Construction, Heavy Engineering, Metal, Minerals & Mining, Oil Gas & Petroleum, Other Industries like Solar, Transmission & Shipping.
Item Code – KTC-FP-AW
Participant Profile – Technicians
This course is designed for managers and supervisors who are not required to work at height, but who are responsible for employees & contractors working at heights on their site.
Self declaration of medical fitness.
8 hours (including assessment)
No of Participants
Upto 16 per batch
- Group & Individual exercises
- Training hand-outs in English
- Legislation and Safety requirements for WAH
- Hazards Assessment & risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Hierarchy of Fall Protection & control measures
- Permit To Work (PTW)
- ABCD of Fall Protection
- Components of Fall Protection System (FPS)
- Different types of PPE, selection of appropriate equipment
- Importance of Equipment Certification & Testing
Participants will receive certificate for “Awareness Training”