Industry – Automotive, Cement, Chemical, Construction, Heavy Engineering, Metal, Minerals & Mining, Oil Gas & Petroleum, Other Industries like Solar, Transmission & Shipping.
Item Code – OPA10
Participant Profile – Technicians
Technicians/ Riggers who have to work at height in their daily workplace operations.
Self declaration of medical fitness.
8 hours (including assessment)
No of Participants
Upto 10 per batch
- Class-room and practical training at client site anywhere in India
- Suitable training hand‐outs shall be distributed to the participants
- Legislation and safety- requirements for WAH
- Understand the various risks at the site like fall from height, environmental factors etc. and how to combat them effectively
- Methods to achieve Safety at Height Working on climbing structure, Rooftops & unprotected edges
- Different types of PPE, selection of appropriate equipment
- Pre-inspection of PPE, donning & doffing
- Usage of Fall Protection System and work-positioning to carry out maintenance, repairs etc.
- Safe material handling while climbing
- Suspension Trauma
- Rescue & basic First Aid techniques
Certificates and Competent Person I-cards are awarded to the participants after successful completion of the course.