KARAM PRODUCT INSPECTION AND REVALIDATION TRAINING
Item Code – C-KPIR/CL3
- Site – Hall/Classroom arrangements with Projector and screen.
- Learner Should posses valid WAH & Rescue competency ID card.
- Medicaly fit
- Appropriate PPE -Harness, Helmets,Safety Shoes, Gloves & Snug fitting clothes
This course is designed for Inspectors involved in inspection and Revalidation who would conduct the KARAM Product Inspection.
01 Facilitator :10 Learners
Min Competency Level 3(CL3)
- 50% Theory+ 50% practical
- Requirements of EN365
- Know your Soft goods(webbing,plastics,Fabric)
- Know your hardware(hooks,buckles,metal components)
- Know your Rope(Man made fibre,Metal)
- Inspection of Harness and lanyards
- Inspection of Hooks
- Inspection Retractable fall arrestors
- Inspection of Fixed line system
- Inspection of Anchors
- Reports and documentation
- Disposal Methods
Written & Practical Assessment
KARAM ID card